Good Bye Stress
We all experience stress in our life at different-different stages but how to deal with it that I am going to explain in this article. First I would like to tell you about what is stress?
- The reaction of the body to any change that requires an adjustment or response is called Stress.
- Our body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses. As we know stress is a normal part of our life, you can experience stress from anything from your environment, your body, and your thoughts. So according to me, stress is your body's way of responding to any kind of demand it can be caused by both good and bad experiences.
- When people feel stressed by anything or something, their bodies react by releasing chemicals into the blood. So, this is what I want to share with you about stress, hope you have understood what stress is?
Now we'll go further, we'll discuss what causes stress?
- So, there are many reasons which cause stress in our life. First is our environment which is the most common cause of stress.
- Next is our health problems which we face in our life, we get sick or some illness or some disease which increases our stress level.
- Our thoughts can also be got stress because over thinking about any matter which is related to your life, for the job or any financial problems so these thoughts can increase stress in your life.
- Your family illness, if any person from your family ill or not well so this can also increase your stress level.
Job pressure, if you're working so there is a lot of work pressure nowadays, especially in private jobs. These job pressure or over expectations from you can also increase your stress level.
- Financial issues, these are the very common cause of stress because the money troubles which will face in our life also increase our stress in day to day life because money is the thing which is becoming very important nowadays if you are not financial fit then this will definitely create stress in your head.
- A relationship is also a very important cause of stress because if you're not going well in your relationship or if you're not going well with your husband or wife or with your family then you feel stressed.
Busy schedules, nowadays we all are so busy in our lives that we don't even get time to do the things which we want to do. So, this also unable to do the things which we wanted to do also increases your stress. These are the very common factors which I have to discuss with you, which are the basic causes of stress.
Now we'll see what are the effects of stress?
- When we are discussing the effects, the two important factors which are most affected by stress in our body or in our mind.
- My first point is headaches, you'll experience frequent headaches if you are under stress, you'll experience dizziness.
- Dizziness means lots of control over the mind of the body.
- Indigestion or heartburn, what you are eating you'll unable to digest it properly and you'll feel sound, a burning sensation in your heart this made be acidity or gas or anything else, these all are the effects of stress.
- Immunity, your immunity will go down so you will experience weakness.
- Depression is the most common effect of stress, most people are going through depression but they don't realize it.
- Weakness, you'll feel weak you'll not feel energetic anymore.
- Tiredness, you'll tiredness, you'll feel lazy, and you’ll feel not to do anything.
Insomnia, that is you'll feel sleeplessness, you'll unable to sleep well like due to overthinking of stress factors, you'll unable to sleep for continue 4-5 or 6-8 hours, so the loss of sleep is also the common effect of stress.
- Palpitation, so your heartbeat increase or it will go down due to stress.
- Frequent urination is also the effect of stress that you'll frequently go for urination and because of this effect of stress, this is happening you are unable to know this.
- Diarrhea also is loose motion.
- Importance, now day’s problems also increases in youngster because of the stress only.
According to me, all this problem are effects of stress which we all are facing at some point in our life but we are unable to recognize it or realize it that we are suffering from stress, so if you all are suffering from this common problems then you can definitely relate this to yours stress.
Now I want to share with you some points which will able to understand how to manage stress, for this first we will see what is stress management?
It is a wide spectrum of resources, techniques, and psychotherapies aimed at controlling a person's level of stress, especially to those who are facing chronic stress, usually for the purpose of improving everyday functioning. We all know about stress but yet we are unable to manage our stress, so it is very easy if you know some techniques and if you know some psychotherapies you can control your stress yourself because this will ultimately improve your day to day functions and you’ll feel more calm, relaxed and happy. I want to share with you some very important tips which will help you to manage your stress properly because of these tips you can learn to manage stress and lead a happier healthier life. Here are some tips from my side to help you manage your stress.
My first point is to keep your positive attitude towards life because it will also increase your stress so be positive.
- Accept that there is an event that you can't control because this is life and life is unpredictable. At any stage of your life, any problem comes so be ready to accept it.
- Be assertive instead of aggressive, accept your feelings, opinion, or believes, instead of becoming angry defensive, or passive.
- Learn and practice relaxation techniques; try meditation or yoga to manage your stress.
- Exercise regularly, your body can fight stress better when it is fit to remember this.
- Eat healthy and well-balanced meals which are very important because whatever you'll eat, will reflect your body.
- You all have to learn to manage your time more effectively because if you are unable to manage your time then you’ll be ultimately feeling stressed full. Appropriately sets your all limits and learn to say no to the request that would create excessive stress in your life. Many peoples are having the habit of saying yes to anyone they are unable to say no because there are of helping nature but this helping nature will create stress in your life so if it is going on an excessive level so please learn to say no because your health or your life is more important.
- Make time for hobbies and interests and some relaxation techniques because these are the things we love to do, anyone has some hobbies and interests so take some time and do something which you feel you wanted to do which is very important to make you feel more relaxed and calm and happy.
- Get enough rest and sleep, your body needs time to recover from stressful events so give your body proper rest which is required, and proper sleep which is required for a healthy mind.
- Don't rely on alcohol and drugs to reduce your stress because this will create compulsive behavior in you and which will create problems in your life because you’ll become addicted to these things and this will definitely harm your body.
- Be social and spend enough time with those you enjoy, so this is very important because you have to seek out social support, you've family or relatives and you love them so spend time with your family because these are the things which will make you feel happy.
- My last point is to seek treatment with a psychologist if required to deal with stress because if you want to learn these techniques and psychotherapies because if you are experiencing a higher amount of stress which you can't control it then you've to visit a psychologist because he is the ultimate specialist which will help you to cop pup with stress and live a happy and healthier life.
This is from my side about stress management. I hope you understood my point related to stress management and you'll be definitely able to manage your stress by yourself and live a happy and healthier life.
(Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of MakeBetterLife.)